LET US SELL YOUR WATCH - CONSIGNMENT
We also provide consignment/commission sale service. In this case we will sell your watch for you. This is a simple procedure to follow. On such sales we normally take a commission fee and refurbishment/service costs for the watch to prepare for sale.
1. Provide us with following information, model, make and condition, if box or/and papers
2. Provide us with an price estimate you are expecting
3. We will e-mail you an estimated quoted valuation
4. If you decided to go ahead you will post the watch to us for full inspection, where we will also provide the cost of any work required on the watch, eg. service, polishing etc.
5. After this we will provide you with a final valuation and the cost of work required before sale
6. You can then decide to proceed with the sale and accept our final valuation or we will return the item to you.
7. We will take a commission of the final sale proceeds. Our current commission is 15% of the final sale price (exclusive of postage and packaging) with a minimum charge applicable of £150.00.
Important Notice: You will receive the final net sale price less our commission and less the costs of any works carried out on the watch (this will be pre-agreed before commenced.)
- Provide us the details of your watch. If you can e-mail us a photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide us the following details:
- Name, Email address and contact number.
- Watch details approximate age, serial number. If you wish to sell or part exchange or we sell the watch on consignment on your behalf.
- Condition of case, glass, bracelet and movement (working/not working/timekeeping)
- If original box and papers. Expected price for the watch and any additional comments or information you might have about the timepiece